this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cramps

Today went to school and the day started off with Mr Chia's speeches again... Hahax! Then went back to class for our English lessons... The remaining groups presented their posters and some presentations were quite entertaining though... Hahax! Then we had our Geography test... It doesn't really feel like a test as Mdm Ow gave us lots of tips on answering the questions... Hahax! Then recess!!! Mdm Ow was cheated by us that the second bell had rung... Hahax!

After recess is Chinese... Went through the Jurong Secondary School's Paper 2... Then is Maths lessons... Mr Liew flared up again because the teacher's table was not properly arranged neatly also, the paperwork which were meant to be returned to us were still on the table since last Friday... Hence, he chucked it into the dustbin... Haiz... Then later had Chemistry test... Quite easy though... Hahax! Then without having our lunch break, stayed back for Physics remedial... Damien and I completed the worksheet given before the lesson ends... Hahax! The worksheet is about finding gradient of a line la, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Then off we go and played abit of free-kick shooting outside the PE shed... Hahax! We used the monkey bar as the goalpost... Desperate eh? LOL!!! When Damien was the keepr, I hit the crossbar 2 times at the same spot and another 2 times when Gabriel was the keeper... then later went to rest then went up for Drama... Didn't really do anything there cause we were stucked on which script to use for the SYF... So we were released at 5pm and went to kick some balls... Hahax!

We waited for "next team" and we only waited for a while... Then I hit the post again on my first shot... Damit! Hahax! Then later on in the game, I hit the post AGAIN... In total, I hit the woodwork for 6 times in a day... Suay sia... Hahax! Then we won 3-1 with 2 own goals by our opponents... It was an exciting match la, and my hamstring and thigh muscles nearly cramped... Hahax! Then the senior-seniors left and we played among ourselves... Quite a tight game and my team lost 2-1... Hahax! So many chances for us, but thanks to Sean, he denied us... Hahax! Jun Jie also played in my team and he is quite a good striker though, scored one beautiful one and hit the post which could be our equaliser... Hahax!

Now my right foot is abit burnt, thigh muscles and hamstring are on the verge of cramping... Hopefully they don't give me surprises when I am sleeping... LOL!!! Can anyone help me massage?