this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cold war

Today was such a cold day, and when I step into the classroom, they are using the aircon... Then later during lesson time, the girls complain to me that it was very cold... Hahax! Then I off the front aircon... Then later recess, I go check the behind aircon, it is at 16 degrees... Siao rite?! Hahax! Then I was waiting for the 12.45pm bell to ring, then can be released from school... Hahax! Which means free and easy le... LOL! Then it was still raining... Can't play soccer...

Then came the girl gang again... Hahax! Then later they started to play water... Lol! Then just watch the show lor... Hahax! Then later the guys really can't take it anymore, then go play soccer in the rain... Then soon, Mr Govin came to chase us away... Then everybody go back to canteen... After a while, then go up to one of the aircon classrooms to talk crap and such... Then the girls are horny... Hahax! Then later went home...