this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

CCA Open House

Well, today woke up as usual like a normal day as I had to report to school by 7.30am for the Sec 1 CCA Open House... Lol! So reached school and found out that the classroom for drama was empty... Hahax! So waited for Gabriel to come first... Then later the students and parents were in the hall until about 10.30am then they come out to visit the different CCA booths... Meanwhile, our drama group replayed the shows of the History of Drama and the one during Cultural Nite... What good memories... Hahax! Then soon, students came to visit Drama... And also saw Andy bringing some of my 1E3 boys in... Hahax! When they leave, I also leave with them cause I never get to see them so often... Hahax! Then we brought them around lor... Then later saw 2 1E3 girls, bugging me for SOME stories... Hahax! One of them, her name was spelled as "Shronn"... So I keep repeating her name until my jaws were tired... Hahax! Then they bugged me till we bring them to see the exhibits at the D&T workshop... Then I was chased by the Shronn, but still can't chase me... Hahax! Then later I give up, and told them 1... Hahax!

Then later we crapped at the tables in the parade square... Later, went to the canteen to crap... Hahax! Then later went to Jurong Point along with Mr Liew, Calvin, Damien and Haziq... We ate at Fish & Co... Then soon came Ms Lim and Sufiyan... Then eating that time, keep seeing Zi Fang, Hui Min and Hong Yong appearing... Hahax! After eating, went to Popular to buy some stuffs... Then saw Zi Fang they all again... Then Zi Fang keep denying that she is still shorter than me... HAHAX!!! Then later went to Damien house to do the English project along with Haziq... Then we relaxed more than doing our project... Hahax! Then later parents come fetch me and in the end ate dinner at the hawker center near Damien house... Then later went home... Another tiresome day... LOL!