this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Bullied? or bully?

Today went to school as usual and no assembly again... Hahax! Then no need to hear craps... Lol! Then continued lessons as per normal lor... Chinese lesson was kinda stressed for me, cause I havent finished the comprehension and have to finish it... But in the end, only did a few questions la... Hahax! Then later got English... Quite fun there la... Hahax! We did the group discussion about the competition which is coming up for us... Guess what, our group name is F.H.M... Hahax! Well, it means that "For Higher Marks"... Hahax! Then recess le... Finish eating then wait for the bell to go then went back up to the class... Then can't find the aircon remote control... Then later Jun Jie came and give it to me... Hahax! Then it is 1 period of Social Studies... Just go through the notes lor... Then Damien was sleeping almost throughout the whole lesson... Hahax! After Social Studies is Maths... YAY!!! Only way to make us awake... Hahax! So learnt a new topic called "Differentiation"... Quite easy to do la...

Then after Maths went for lunch... Then saw Zi Fang in the same queue as me... Then the more I look at her, she still looks shorter than me lor... HAHAX!!! But she just won't believe it... :P... Then intended to play soccer... But can't find any ball... Sianz... Then saw the Pei Ling and gang in the canteen... Then Damien and I went to di siao them lor... Hahax! In the end, both of us were bullied by them, especially Pei Ling with her combo slaps... Hahax! ;) Then they want me to tell ghost story, then tell them one lor... After that, Haziq told me something......................... Then went home... :D