this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Torture

Well, I had been brutally tortured for the past 2 days by the consequences of the Taiwan earthquake - BAD INTERNET CONNECTION!!! Hahax! I was like damn pissed off when I couldn't sign in to MSN... Then it made me feel like turning on a computer for the sake of powering it on... Lol! But at least, Neopets is accessible BUT slow!!! I also cannot access my Gmail account to check my mail...

So yesterday, I went to watch a movie which I downloaded recently - Borat. Borat was so damn irritating, sickening and disgusting... REALLY! I will never watch that again! Hahax! Kinda boring, cause I could not understand his accent... Today, I have the feel of being a Manager again, so I went to play my Football Manager 2007... Hahax! Played from about 11am till 8pm... Hahax! Then I tried to sign-in to MSN, and tadah! It was connected! Hahax! I was kinda shock la, because news say that it will last for weeks... Lol!!! But I hope this will be a permanent one, not a temporary one! Hahax! It just disconnected again... Hopefully it won't be as before...