this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Singing in the rain

Today Edward and Hong Yong came to my house to get Football Manager 2007 for Hong Yong... So they reached here about 1pm++ and I haven't had my lunch yet... In the meantime, I am activating my Norton Antivirus 2007, but to no avail, the key doesn't work... So went to show some MSN stuffs to them...

At this time, Edward was playing with one of the CDs and he actually spoilt it? Hahax! Lucky he brought an extra CD-R... Then later helped Hong Yong burn... While burning, showed them some FM stuffs and lobangs... LOL!!! Then I went to have my lunch while they played my FM game... They keep doing lame stuffs like interacting with the other managers... Hahax! My next fixture was against Barcelona in the Champions League Final... So Edward went to try to control my team and drew 2-2, lost in penalties... Luckily I saved before the match... Hahax! Then later restarted and I took over... As usual, I won 4-1... Hahax! This shows that Edward's tactics ain't so useful... :P LOL!!! While playing, we were also watching the replay telecast of the Chelsea-Arsenal match last night cause I never catch it as I was sleeping throughout... Hahax!

So the match ended and they left... It was raining quite heavy la, so I took an umbrella and shared it with Hong Yong while Edward had his own... Then while walking, the Edward took some pictures of me and Hong Yong walking together under the umbrella... -_-''' So I asked Hong Yong to kick some water at Edward since he is so dry... Hahax! So they keep kicking around and I just enjoyed the show... Lol! Then walked them to the Lakeside MRT and we separated our ways... While walking home in the rain, my fingers started to feel tired upon holding the umbrella for so long... Hahax!