this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Short and sweet

Hmmm... Today went to the ICA Building in Lavender to do my PR I/C... The I/C is gonna be a blue-coloured one... Hahax! So left home at around 10am and reached at 11am... Went to the 3rd level to get my number... After I waited for about less than a minute, my number was called... Hahax! Then proceed to the counter and finished everything in about 15mins? That was fast, compared to my Malaysian I/C done in Malaysia! It can take hours there in Malaysia...

So after that went to Bugis as suggested by my mother... So walk walk walk, then eat... Then walk again... So sianz... Nothing to do there, then SMS Damien to di siao him on his maths lesson which I do not have as I already attended the Headstart Programme... Hahax!

Then later took the MRT and went home... In the MRT, saw 2 kids quite playful... I was leaning on the pole and without me knowing, I was not leaning and the 2 kids were turning around the pole... Hahax! Guess I am too tall to see them? LOL!!! Also, the MRT ceiling is "leaking" because of the aircon... Then the mother of the 2 kids told them that: "If you continue to pull the pole, the water will continue dripping. But if you don't, it will stop dripping." Hahax! Then when reach Jurong East MRT, it was raining... So took bus 98 home from Lakeside...