this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Peace at last

Finally my system is clean again... Hahax!

As I was saying yesterday, I registered at a forum and posted my problem there. So, when I went to check for replies, there is - at 2.48am. The person whom replied to my situation has a post of "Manager TSF Academy Analyst, Security Team". He listed down quite a long list of procedures to follow to cure my problem. So I went to download the respective files and one of them was suspected to be a virus by my Kaspersky. Then, I was thinking if he was helping me or harming me. Hahax! But I was told that it wasn't, moreover, it helped many people solve their problems. So I trusted this guy. While in the midst of following the procedures, my system prompted me a question and I guess this guy does not know how to handle it and another person by the position of "Asst Manager Security, Expert Analyst, Moderator, Security Team; Rangemaster, Moderator, TSF Academy" came to reply. Quite high post eh? So I trusted him fully by the look at his position.

After fixing the minor problem which I had, he gave me clear step-by-step instructions on how to destroy the devils. So I posted the log results for him to analyze and the results showed that there is a Rootkit present in my system. So I was instructed to download a file which scans for Rootkits. This helper is kinda funny. As my Kaspersky detected the file earlier on, this is what he told me when I want to open this file: "Note: If Kaspersky makes anymore noise, tell it to shut up". LOL!!! After rebooting, 2 log files were produced and I posted it.

Next, downloaded another file to search and clear some unwanted files. Again, posted the log results again. After which, my system was nearly disinfected but later, he saw some suspicious folders which are harmful to my system. Again, heeded his clear instructions and deleted quite a number of harmful files in my system. Some of them are hidden files! Dangerous! After deleting, reported back to him on what I had done. Everything was going smoothly. Then, he went to give me a link to have an online scan of my system. There's one thing which surprised me - he actually knew that I haven't had my lunch! How the hell does he know?! Hahax! So the scan found some spyware and "leftovers" and posted a log result. He left and returned at around 8pm. The log result was very good and had all the devils removed. He left a message about advices on how to protect your system from viruses and spywares.

Although the instructions looked complicated, it is very easy to follow. You just follow their instructions and everything will be fine. I worked from 10am till about 8.30pm. So feel kinda relieved that I do not have to format my system. Hahax! After thanking him, went to roam in the forum for a while and found a recommendation on a firewall program - Comodo Firewall 2.3.6.81.

Just in case you wanna know about the forum which I used, just click on the link below.

Tech Support Forum

In case you wanna try out the firewall, it is easy to activate. You just download and give them your name and e-mail address, they will send you the activation code.

Comodo Firewall 2.3.6.81