this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Partly done...

Last night received the .psb files from Damien for my SportsLeaders T-shirt, as well as the designs for Student Council. This morning woke up and exported all the files to .jpg format as the uncle wants it that way... Opening the .psb files are much much faster using a 1GB RAM system... Hahax! After exporting, went to make samples for the uncle to show him the positions of the designs of the shirts.

After doing these, went to confirm the sizes again for my SportsLeaders and packed all the necessary files into a .zip file. I was using 2 stations at a time, so kinda confused over some things every once in a while. Hahax! After I was done with SportsLeaders, went to check with Andy about the positions of the designs and the sizes of his student council. So he confirmed with me the designs except for the logo designated for the ExCO... In the afternoon, he called up his council for the sizes and finally I am almost done with the student council except for that logo.

In the evening, Damien finally sent me the logo and I can work on it again... Hahax! So I confirmed everything and packed the files for the student council and finished the draft of the e-mail which was supposed to send to the uncle...

Now, I had to wait for his quotation, which is tomorrow... When the deal is settled, then I can send him the full details about the printing of the shirts...