this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

In the process of explosion

Haiz... Had been busy settling stuffs of the new Sportsleaders and Student Council shirt... I am not the one designing, but the one finding lobangs... Yesterday, Alan gave me a contact of a supplier, so I went to give it a try and told the uncle what we want. As the ExCO have a different design to differentiate themselves in the student council, the cost of the 6 shirts are much more expensive than the rest. Then, Damien couldn't successfully send me the files for the Sportsleaders shirt due to his breakdown of internet connection.

Today called the uncle again for the quotation of the shirts and he told me that he can only inform me on Monday. When I asked the address of his factory, he said that he was those "on-the-move" type as he does business in his home. So I kinda have some feeling that it may not be reliable, but yesterday he told me that he had done shirts for schools in Singapore. So I guess he is somehow reliable... Hopefully the quality is good as 1 shirt only cost for around $20 or less? While the ExCO shirt cost about $35 and above... Alan gonna give me another supplier tomorrow and I still not sure if I should give it a try... Haiz... Haeadache sia...