this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Getting old

Haiz... Just now I am so damn bored and sianz... So asked my friend to go play soccer with me... Hahax! So I wore my soccer boots and left the house and met him in the lift... Both goalposts were out of place so we had to carry it on our own to put it in its original position... The goalsposts are not as heavy as those in the school...

After moving, we started to kick around... The field condition was not that bad, although it was a little muddy and the grass was not cut... ARGH!!! So we passed the ball around, doing crosses, and running down flanks... After running for about 15mins, I can hardly catch my breath... Soon, went to have some water before I get dehydrated... Then continued and after a while, my lungs started to feel uneasy... I could not take in deep breaths... I feel like fainting at that time... So I squat down and rest for a while as my friend went to help me get the ball from the bushes... Hahax!

So played from 5.15pm till 6.30pm then we left... I was like so exhausted lor... Then while washing up, my soles are partly coming out... The surprising thing is, my left sole is worse than my right sole, BUT, I am a right-legged!!! Now I can get a new pair of soccer boots soon, maybe next year... Hahax! Haiz... Based on today's stamina, I don't know how am I going to play the friendly against my friend's soccer team... Sianz... :(