this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Attack of the ulcers...

Haiz... This whole week sick sia, since Monday... Fever and sore throat... This isn't a good week for me... Every night can't sleep well... Keep waking up in the middle of the night and also don't feel like watching the last matchday of the UEFA Champions League, but my favourite teams qualified la... Hahax! Then went to see a doctor on Wednesday...

As days goes by, the medicine doesn't seem to work... But still, the sore throat managed to go off... Then it came the ulcers... Now almost my whole mouth is filled with ulcers... Mainly the lips there... Worst of all, at the entrance of the throat... It doesn't make a difference of having a sore throat... I can feel the pain when I am swallowing food... Damit! ARGH!!!!