this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Afternoon soccer...

This afternoon went to play soccer with Ze Yi, Edward and Hong Yong... I was late la, coz' I don't wanna play so early... Hahax! So we waited for some Malay group to leave first then we go and play...

We played 2-on-2 first... Then I and Ze Yi are cruising high... Hahax! Edward and Hong Yong kena thrashed by us... Lolx!!! Then slowy, Chaqif came with 2 of his friends and Edward left... One of them like see me buay song, keep trying to trip me or something... Hahax! Then later they left, then we played against some of Chaqif's friends... This time there is more of them... Then play and play and play until Qayyum came with 2 of his friends... So they joined in and I actually shot right into the chest of Qayyum's small friend... Hahax! Think he flew back a bit... Lolx!!!

After that we left and I went home...