this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

3 hours

Today is the registration day for the Sec 1s next year... So waoke up at 6.30am and reached school at about 7.25am... Then I see some of the councilors started to usher le... Hahax! Then later we the SportsLeaders just slacked at the foyer cause nothing much to do then... Later, Mr Liew asked me to standby out side the General Office to usher those who are transferring... A few minutes later, he came and asked a councilor to do it... Hahax! It is so boring there... LOL!

Later we slacked again... A while later, I was posted to the bookshop to help out while the rest went to their respective places... At first I didn't know what to do at the bookshop, then later Ms Chee came to ask me and a councilor to move the benches so that it won't block the way... Later, I went to announce the queue number... At first was with a loud hailer, then the hailer don't know go where, then I use my voice, then later got mic to use... Hahax! Mdm Ow was also there... Then she keep reminding me when should I announce the next number... -_- I started standing at 8am... So I announced the numbers from 20+ to 136! Hahax! This took 3 hours and me too, stood for that full 3 hours without sitting... Then later Yun Ru come and di siao me cause her duty finish le... Then Ms Chee go and take a bottle of mineral water for me... Hahax! Soon, she came up to me and said, "Good loud voice!"... -_-''' LOL!

After everythingm it ended at about 11am... Then I can finally sit down to rest with Andy and my sportsleaders... Then we crapped alot there... Hahax! Later, went up to hall to find Xiu Wei and Siang Lin... Soon, Mr Liew asked us to go to Staff Lounge to do something... Then Ms Kang came in later, then I reminded her about the certificate which was still with her, and not laminated! HMPH!!! Hahax! Then later went for lunch with Mr Liew and Steven...

After lunch, I went to meet my friend to check out something in Jurong East... Then later went home...