this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

*yawn*... So tired...

The Headstart programme for the Sec 3s starts today. However, I woke up at 4am to watch the UEFA Champions League clash between Barcelona and Chelsea. That fucking Drogba score the last minute equaliser. Stupid dog face!!!

So the programme starts with our Physics, taught by Ms Tan, not Mr Tan... Haiz... But understand-able la... :P Coz' the topic is more on common sense la, except for the formula... After 1 and a half hours, we had our recess. I went to the canteen to relax and mix with my friends, while some of them play dai di... Too bad I dunno how to play... Haiz... Sianz... Then went back to class for our A.Maths lessons. Mr Liew started on a new topic on "Sets". Had quite a few laughs when Auggie started to mis-pronouce the word "sets" to "sex"... -_-''' Then I thought I still had to go for English lessons, BUT only for selected pupils... Hahax! Lucky I am not one of them la...

So I went to play soccer with my friends behind the technical block... After the first half, I felt quite hungry, but no choice continue to play until about 2.45pm, then Steven, Sean, Hon Xuen and I went to the coffee shop next to our school to have our lunch... Then it started raining when we were walking to Lakeside MRT station... So, we ran like mad dogs to the station... I took a bus home and just reached home... Now wanna go bathe le...