this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Sweat til' you drop...

Went to school today for another drama rehearsal... I was again made the Sound & Light manager... This time was different, I need to control both lights and sounds... But Haziq say he might be able to help me with the lights... But he can't go to the Victoria Theater to rehearse coz' he going on a holiday... Had fun today la, and lots of lighting positions to take note...

Then went for lunch and off we go for soccer again at the same place... Hahax! So we played until about 3pm+ then Syafiq and his gang came to play with us... We lost all the matches then they left... At around 5pm+ they came back with a bigger gang... LOL!!! So we played them and we won most of the matches... Damn shiok sia today!!! Best soccer day ever...

After we lost our last game, Nazrul, Chaqif, Qaayum, Ze Yi and I went to have our dinner... After eating, Ze Yi got tempted by the waffle that we ate the other time, so we went to eat lor... Hahax! Then went off... Sent Qaaum home coz' Ze Yi injured his wrist... Hahax! While walking under my void deck, saw my Karate juniors there training... Saw my instructor, think he never saw me... LOL!!