this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Soccer maniac...

Today went for drama in the morning... Today quite fun la, started off with an activity then got into groups to discuss on one of the parts of the play... Then finally casting of roles... I am not in one of the main cast, but hopefully I can be the sound manager again :D Hahax!!

Then Damien, Edward, Gabriel, Alex and Me went for lunch at the nearby hawker centre before going to play soccer with Ze Yi. And so, we met Ze Yi there... After lunch, we were supposed to go to the street soccer court to play, but in the end went back to school to play... Then it suddenly rained... Bleh... Heavy rain indeed... Then we went to the bustop to talk and crap around until about 2.45pm then we went to the street soccer court... After reaching, we play 2-on-2 shooting... I and Alex ruled the court... Hahax! Pro eh? Then came Calvin and Cheng Hao... Then we started to play match... Soon, outsiders came to play with us... As time goes by, more and more people came to play, including the Jurong Sec people and Afian & gang... :D

Shaiful (graduated) came to join our team and we ruled the whole court from about 5.30pm to 6.30pm... Hahax! He keep on ramming the opponents lor... Then I whacked 2 guy's * ahem *... Hahax! Kinda guilty also la... LOL!!! The first guy whom I whacked was a chinese... And Shaiful's bro gave me a thumbs up... HAHAX!!! Then the second one was a malay... Kinda funny la... He mis-passed the ball to me and I somehow wanna shoot, it ended up there... Hahax! Then a few seconds later, I shot a rebound... And shove his eyesbrows... Hahax! At that time, he was still trying to get onto his feet... HAHAX!!! Then won all the matches until about 6.30pm, then we lost... Then we GO HOME!!!

When I was about to cross the pedestrian outside my house, I nearly got banged by a bus... I walked onto the middle pavement and the bus was still having speed, and the driver braked... I can see the wheels sliding on the ground man... Phew...