this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

A sigh of relief... phew...

Just now downloaded the new Internet Explorer 7, so I went to install it. I followed the instructions given and installed it... BUT, when I restarted my system, it seems that my explorer could not load because of a missing file - normaliz.dll! The whole desktop is blank, except for the background...

So I went to look at the instructions given again, and found out that I forgot to install a update which causes this problem. So I tried to install that update but unsuccessful, then I went to reinstall the whole thing again, but still unsuccessful. I restarted my system for quite a number of times until quite pek chek, then I went to use another laptop in my house to find solutions via Google. Tried one of the solutions but did not worked, until I saw one solution whereby I need to download the missing file. I went to download it and transferred to this laptop via my handphone MMC. Hahax! I paste the file into the system32 and loaded explorer.exe... Now it works! WOOHOO!!! Gotta thank Google! :D

I know that if I don't get this fixed, all my stuffs will be gone!