this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Pool Day...

Received a SMS from Hong Yong, asking if I would want to go for bowling or soccer, but I chose pool... Hahax! So I had my lunch at home then met him and Ze Yi at the Taman Jurong Superbowl at around 2pm++... We saw Lee Zhen there also... :)

So we used one of the pool tables... After we inserted the coins, the balls just never came out, so Ze Yi went to call for help and the counter lady came to help us... After the 1st game between Ze Yi and Hong Yong, I played against Ze Yi... The same problem happened again, and the lady told us that it would be our last game... Hahax! We played 8-Ball and Ze Yi pocketed the 8-Ball first and I won!!! WOOHOO!!! LOL! So Ze Yi and Hong Yong went to play bowling while I sat there and watch... :P While they are playing, we are also waiting for a couple to finish playing pool on the other table which is in good condition... :D

After Ze Yi and Hong Yong's second round of bowling, we went to use the pool table... Ze Yi again, pocketed the 8-Ball again... Hahax! After all these, we went to McDonalds to have something to eat... We talked about lots of funny things about Ko Hein... Hahax! Damn funny lor... Then went home...