this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My cousins...

Today went to Malaysia again early in the morning for the "Groom bringing Bride" ceremony of my cousin... Lucky no jam at the customs... That poor groom had to wait outside the door before he can meet his bride... Hahax!

Anyway, also saw my baby cousin as she also came along... She is so damn cute sia... Although she is a girl, but her body and such looks like a male... She also keeps looking at me... Hahax! She also loves to stand on the laps rather than sitting... Hahax! Then my mother went to carry her and let her stand on my laps... Once I took over, she started to cry... Hahax! Am I that scary? LOL!!! And she also keep stepping my groin area... :P You know what I mean... :) She also keep looking at me... Hahax! Anyway, very cute...

Then my 2 other young cousins went to bully my bro... Hahax! Moreover, they are pre-schoolers... Lol! One of them is very violent... She took the markers and poke my bro... Hahax! Then later she kena scolded by her parents and cried... bleh...

After our dinner, went home... Lucky no jam again... Hahax! Except for a minor jam because of the clearance part... Will try to post my baby cousin pictures if I have the photos...