this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Malaysia, truly Asia...

Now is around 12mn ++ liao... Just reached home... Anyway, today went to Malaysia along with my Uncle in Singapore to attend my cousin's wedding dinner... Set off at around 2.30pm, ended in Malaysia at around 5pm because of that long lasting jam at the causeway... My butt is getting numb sia... bleh... Then had a light meal at a hawker centre before going for the dinner...

After the meal, went to the shopping centre named Jusco... The funny thing is that, my handphone can actually receive sms form my friends when I didn't even subscribe to auto-roam... The reception was also very good! Hahax! After shopping there for a while, went to the dinner at a restaurant at Taman Melok... Dinner was quite good, but some dishes not very good... :P Then while eating, there was this drunk guy, which I think so, kept asking his friends to drink... And he vomited... bleh...

Dinner ended around 10.30pm... Reached the causeway at 11pm, reached home at 12mn... Again, because of that stupid jam there... My butt got numb again... Hahax!

Anyway, below are some pictures of my younger cousin, which my dad took using my handphone...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
She put the straw(which was a decoration for the dish) into her hair... :P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is another one, but is in her hands...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Cute eh? Hahax!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Lastly, this was with my mum...