this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Loss of hair... On my head...

Just now went to have my haircut on my own at Jurong West because I gonna make my Singapore PR I/C soon... Since, it is a I/C, my mother wants my hair to be short and neat... bleh...

So after lunch went to take a bus there and went to the shop... This time, the uncle, whom I never let him cut before, cuts very long... Trim here trim there until quite short lor... The shortness is more than I expected... Hahax! After having my haircut, my neck is so damn itchy sia... Then I went to take a look at 2 Singtel authorized shops there... To my surprise, there is no N72 model there from the look at their exhibits... However, Singtel told me that all authorized dealers have it... Haiz... WHERE CAN I GET ONE N72?!

Then walked home from Jurong West coz' my EZ-link card no money liao... :P Walked to Lakeside MRT to top up then walked home from there...