this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I'm flushed...

Today went back to school for Headstart again... Then went to play soccer with friends in school for about 2-3 hrs... After that, went to Jurong Point to have our lunch at KFC then went to watch a movie - Flushed Away.

At first we were supposed to meet outside Golden Village, but met in the KFC eventually... Hahax! then after lunch, went up to Golden Village to buy our tickets... Ze Yi and I are not planning to buy food in coz' we are quite full after our lunch... So, the both of us went in first and took the middle seat... Good view man... Lol! Then came the others... The commercial break was damn long lor... The show was supposed to start at 3.20pm, but it started at around 3.40pm... Haiz... Then Ze Yi was there grumbling about it... Hahax! Then finally the movie started... The people behind me keep kicking my chair, making me feel uncomfortable... :@ The show kinda stupid at some times la... Because of the slugs... Keep coming out of nowhere... Hahax! But funny la...

Then show ended at about 5pm... So Ze Yi, Hong Yong and I went to walk around while the others left... First, we went to Sports Link... Nothing changed much there la... So we went to a shop named "Sports Town" which supposedly is World of Sports la... The shop kinda shit la... Not much things one... One funny thing is that there is NO Nike stuffs there, not even a soccer ball there sia... Then we went to Royal Sporting House... Then Hong Yong saw our Sec 3 Camp chief, Iza... Hahax! Somemore I am wearing the Camp T-shirt there... Lol!! Lucky she never see us... After that we went to basement to see Hong Yong buy drink... Then, Ze Yi and I was thinking of bang seh Hong Yong, but unsuccessful... Hahax! Then went home...

Now the blister on my right foot is getting bad... Coz' today I played soccer without wearing shoes, but with socks... Hahax! It looks half-cooked... :D LOL!!! It's cookin'...... Haiz... Sianz... Tomorrow still got Drama... :(