this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Hardcore drama...

Today was the full-dress rehearsal for all the performing arts groups in school... Reached school at about 8.30am and waited for some people who are late... So, we started off our own rehearsal in the class first before we rehearse at the hall... The first run-out was fine without much errors... I was made the sound manager while Haziq was made the light manager again... Hahax! Actually, both of us have some complicating stuffs to do, but I guess the music part is quite rushing for me to inform the technical guy at the Victoria Theater... Had some cock-ups during my first trial at the hall... Then after our first rehearsal, went for lunch at the BLK 399 there...

After lunch, came back for somemore rehearsals... Ms Chee made one of the actors repeat her lines over and over again... I nearly doze off at that time... It was so damn boring at that time until our second rehearsal in the hall... This time, the first scene had already some cock-ups... The actor at scene 1 was damn soft so, I couldn't do anything to the sound... So I need to force myself to listen to their lines man... After that, we went back to class for somemore minor rehearsals such as the exiting stuffs and such... So damn boring... Thursday still need to go... Haiz...

Anyway, just now called Singtel if they have the N72 for sale, but they said that it is not on sale in Hello! Shops but, it is available in other authorized dealers la... Also, the cost is also reasonable... It was priced at $300 (Don't know if renewing of plan included)... I am also going to trade-in my N6230 too, so the price should be around $150-$250... Hahax!