this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Dramatic day...

Last day of Headstart!!! WOOHOO!!! Hahax! Today only attend A.Maths coz' today only got A.Maths... :P Then after maths, went for drama... An ACT 3 instructor came to guide us along for our Cultural Nite performance... Quite fun la today, played some games, and we were splited into groups to discuss on a small skit about a edited version of "Humpty Dumpty"... So we practised once on it, and we presented to the everybody... I am the Humpty Dumpty and I made a shocking fall off the tables... Hahax! The intructor also kena shocked... Hahax! Then at 12.30pm, went for lunch with Damien and Sean at the nearby hawker centre... All of us ate laksa... Then Damien felt something not wrong with his stomach... Hahax! Then I hanged out with my friends in the canteen and made some stupid and lame videos, with Ze Yi's funny sounds... Hahax! Then played soccer for a while and left for the hawker centre again, coz' Edward, Ze Yi and I felt a little hungry and was going to eat char kway tiao, but the shop close liao... Lol! Then I buy a packet of fries and a drink... After eating, we left for home... Luckily it rained heavily after I reached home...