this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cultural Nite

Finally the day has come... Went to school at 7.30am then left school at around 8am... Reach Victoria Theater at around 9am... So we unloaded our stuffs and located our dressing room... After which, went to explore the stage and stuffs... The place is smaller than the one at MOE lor... Hahax! Then later went for our first run of rehearsal... The lights and sound are quite a problem during the first run coz' I had to instruct the 2 technicians there and Mr Aldy was not sure about the cues... Haiz... But still managed to fit everything in... Hahax!

Then off with our lunch... The food there was not bad, although there is more rice than dishes... LOL!!! After lunch, went back to our dressing room for the actors to have basic makeup... Then later in the afternoon, had our 2nd rehearsal again... This time, Mr Aldy helped me with the sound while I handle the lights... Actually, the lights is easier than the sound coz' the technician had the sequences rightly configured liao... Hahax! So it is quite an easy job for me... :P Everything went fine but still the voices of the actors are still not very clear...

At around 5.30pm, we had our dinner while the wayang people are doing their makeup by professionals... This time, same type of rice but with different dishes... Ate quite full la... Cause I was not hungry before the dinner... After dinner, went up to the dressing room to see how's the makeup going out... It turned out quite good... So the whole makeup ended around 7.45pm...

Now, the real thing comes... I and Haziq went to the control room till our item is performing... All the actors came in at the right time and the cue of the lights and sound were perfect... Except for a minor mistake for the sound, by a delay of a few seconds when the crucial part happens... Hahax! Anyway, good job guys!

While on the bus, I somehow went to sleep for a while... Upon reaching Taman Jurong, I heard Darren saying things like the bus-stop thingy and I felt a little weird and suspected that... ;) So in the end, my assumption was right... Hahax! They actually sang a birthday song to me... LOL!!! Phew... Lucky never get beaten up... Hahax! Very tired le... Wanna sleep liao... Bye bye!