this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Boredom...

Haiz... Another day of boredom for me... This morning went for extra drama rehearsals... Like always, Ms Chee would repeat the scene over and over and over again... Hahax! Anyways, I also received my complementary ticket... :)

After drama went for lunch at the hawker centre and saw the EXCOs, Mr Liew and Mr Wong... After eating went to play soccer... Again, it rained when we arrived... So cannot play again... bleh... Then we waited for the rain to stop and went to play... Before we could play, Steven accidentally kicked the ball into the big drain and the ball could not be saved... This is the second time this week man! So we had to wait for Calvin to get the ball from Cheng Hao's house... After playing for a period of time, it started to rain again... So, Ze Yi, Alex and I went to Jurong Point to walk around and also have our dinner... I also saw my bro at Kopitiam having dinner with his friend... Hahax! Then walk walk then went home...