this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Winning Eleven 9 marathon

This morning went to Yishun, along with Steven and Yong An, to meet Yong Chuan to play PS2... Hahax! Shopped at the shopping centre, then went to buy MacDonalds for lunch and ate at Yong Chuan's house.

Upon reaching there, Steven and I played the first match, and lost. Hahax! I never played WE9 for almost 9 months... So became rusty liao.... Lol! Then after everybody had played against each other, we went to play Steven's master league, playing 2-on-com.And so, we played until 8.45pm... Crazy aren't we? Hahax! My head was like having a headache, never ever played PS2 for such a long period of time... Hahax! Then Steven, Yong An and I went for dinner at a nearby hawker center... Finished at about 9pm... Then off we go to the MRT!

Hmmm... In the train, someone shared about his personal life... Kinda interesting :D !!!