this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Stressful day

Geography

Map reading was easy, just decribe watever I can see. Went on to do the question on Agriculture... Think all write rubbish... Hahax! When I see the question on tourism, my mind went blank :P LOL! So, I just write down watever I can think of... Blah...

Chemistry

Favourite paper so far :D. Structured questions very direct and easy, except for some explanation questions. ARGH!!! Forgot how to write chemical equation for metals!! sobx!! Chose to to Acids, Bases, Oxides, Salts and QA for essay question. Got high hopes for Acids, coz' know how to do mah :D. QA... haiz... Forget how to write equation again.

Finally can break for 2 days before getting on with revision again... Monday is the English Paper 2(Hate it) and Maths Paper 1 (Love it)... Maths ling leng la :D LOL!