this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Relax... AHHhhh~~

Nearly late for school today sia, but got into the school just on time when the bell rang... Phew!! After assembly, went to help out for the interclass games. However, Steven and I were assigned to take charge of the "Mindspots"... Although not as fun as taking charge of the handball, but can relax more... Hahax! Then Steven initiated to play chinese chess with me, and lost to me :D HAHAX!! Cheng Hao also lost to me :P

After school, helped out in removing the goalposts from the basketball court with my fellow junior SportsLeaders... Then, we went to play soccer with the 4E/5N guys behind the technical block... The ball went into the canal by Afian's perfect kick :D Lol! Luckily, they managaed to get the ball back and continued playing... Soon after, Mr Liew came and tell us that the PSI level is too high, and everything has to stop... Haiz... Later, played soccer again after visiting the library...