this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Maths Paper 2

Had our maths paper 2 this morning... First few questions looked very easy, but as you go down the paper, you get frustrated! Haha! And I got stuck at an easy question whereby you need to write down the price of petrol using "x"... And I used a few methods to get it right to tele with the equation given... Damn! Actually, the standard of both the Paper 1 & 2 are about the same. Just that you have to think more in Paper 2. For section B, I chose the question asking about trigo... I hate to do graphs for maths, coz' they will ask you to find this find that... Hahax! Moreover, I had done a compulsory graph question on histogram earlier in the paper... I am still better than trigo than graphs... And I made the right choice, coz' I don't really understand the other parts of the graph question... :P

Really stressed throughout the whole paper... After I finish, I am only left with 5mins. So not much time to do specific checking... My neck hurts after the paper... Awww!!