this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Kinda busy...

Had to be at the basketball court in the morning for the inter-class basketball competition for the sec 1s. Stood there with Hong Yong until the competition almost end, and went over to the netball side. Our class won the competition! HAHAX! Congrats!

After that saw Amran, and we went to find Mr Lim to discuss somethings, and ended up Amran himself discussing with Mr Chia - no good results :D. Lol! There goes the bell and went to find Amran to continue discussing about the programme list for next year's Sec 1 Orientation as well as their camp. But ended up only discuss about the orientation.

After discussing, went off to drama meeting. Saw the script for the play on Cultural Nite at the Victoria Theatre. Now there are 2 things clashing, Mr Liew needs me to help for the backstage during the Cultural Nite, on the other hand, I am in Drama! Haiz... Don't know which should I attend.

Then just now went to pack my bag for the Sec 3 Camp on Wednesday to Friday. Lots of things needa bring, hope my bag doesn't burst. Hahax!