this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Fatigue Day

Went to school in the morning earlier today, just to get my GEA awards and then my NAPFA awards :D So happy!

Then checked out Chinese paper, PASS. Follwed by A. Maths paper, A1!!! Hahax! Now still left with English , which still decides the passport to 4E1 next year... After school, went to play soccer with friends... At around 4pm, wen to find Mr Liew to prepare for tomorrow's inter-class Handball for sec 2s... Moved the goalposts from one end of the school to the basketball court behind the technical block... So damn tiring although we have wheel-ies for the goalposts :P. Then, continued playing again until around 6.30pm before we leave the school... Waited for my bus at Lakeside mrt, got on a very squeezy bus, and I only found out that my ex-link card had no value inside, and had to use coins... Haiz... Reached home at around 7pm... Ate dinner, and tried out FM'07... Kinda boring and frustrating while playing coz' it doesnt flow... Somemore I am so damn tired...

*yawn*... Gonna sleep le... Buai buai!