this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Checking papers (Part I)

Went back to school as per normal today... During assembly, sat for very long, coz' of that Mr Chia's words... Hahax!

Then went back to class to check papers... 1st paper to check was Social Studies, and I failed damn badly - 19/50 marks. Then Mr Liew came in to check our E. Maths paper... We got back paper 1 first, which I got 47/50 marks... Sean then went to protest a question and eventually got that 1 mark! damit! Now, he got 48 marks for his paper 1... Later, got back paper 2... Actually, I got 45 marks, but later I found out that the marker forgot to add another 2 marks for my question... Hahax! When total up, I got 94 marks... WOOHOO!!! Sean also, BUT if he never get that 1 mark, I would have topped the class :'(

After recess, we got back our Chem, Geog and Physics... Did very well for both sciences and only pass for Geog. Even if i combine my Social Studies and Geog together, I still fail my combined humanities - 44 marks...

So far, I had 2 A1s (E. Maths; Combined Science (P/C), and 1 F9 (Combined Humanites) :@