this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Bought new shoes...

Today went to Queensway shopping centre with Steven, Hon Xuen, Ze Yi, and met with Alex later there. Roamed the whole shopping centre to find a suitable shoe for me, coz' the shoes are either too expensive or not nice. So went to almost all the shops and lastly, went to "Salam & Sons". This is the same shop where I bought my soccer boots from... Hahax! So I went in and found a nice shoe, black in color with silver designs - Nike MaxAir... Think is the older version of Nike Air... Quite comfortable... Tried the sizes and paid for it... Actually, it was priced at $135, but it was discounted to $115. Hahax! Kinda worth it la... Actually I wanted to buy the new Adidas shoe, but it cost over $200, don't think there is a need for it lah...

After buying, we went for dinner at the Marina South BBQ place. Started eating at around 5+, ended at 8+... Lol! Then went to play the table-soccer... Forgot what it is called... Hahax! Then took a bus to Marina Bay MRT and left for home... Just reached home... Kinda fun today, Ze Yi keep crapping around, and his arse was whacked by me quite a number of times... HAHAX!!!