this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Blistering day

Today went to play soccer with the same gang of people again, except for Edward... Before that, it was raining quite heavy down here in Jurong, so I was hesitating on whether to go and play anot. But, the rain stopped at around 2pm, so after my lunch I went to meet them at the same old place...

The floor was very wet, so I took off my shoes and socks to play... Not really on form, coz' I fired some shots into the carpark :D LOL!!! One funny thing happened - Steven's pants have a big hole at the lower groin there... OPPS!!! HAHAX!!!Then after a few hours, I get a weird feeling under my foot - slight blisters. So I did not care, and continued to play... At around 5.30pm, Damien called me to ask if we are still playing, and he brought Sean along. Hahax! Then the real blisters started to come... So I decided to put on my shoes and rest for a while... The rest of them went to play with the outsiders. Sean's leg somehow gt injured or something, so I substituted him... Later, Damien had a cramp at his thighs... He LOOKS in GREAT pain... Hahax! His reactions look very exaggerating...

At around 7pm, we left. Damien, Alex Ze Yi and I went to the Taman Jurong hawker centre to have our dinner. We ate until about 8pm, chatted a while and we felt hungry again... Hahax! So we went to a waffle shop recommended by Alex to have our early supper. :D We talked about the Sec 3 Camp and some happenings until 9pm and we left. Reached home at around 9.15pm, and had a bowl of soup - which was supposed to be my dinner. :P I wanna go bath le...